Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know that I am so bad at updating this blog please forgive me!! We had an awesome Christmas and got to spend some good time together with family!! At least that is while Ty wasn't working. The boys got to see Santa two times this year. Although Hunter wasn't so sure about it unless he had someone sitting with him.

This is a stick horse that I made, well I made two of them one for each boy!! They are so much fun and pretty easy to make. Thanks Emily for making them with me!!

We also made gingerbread houses with Grant and Amber B. It was a lot of fun, we even cut out the pieces and baked them!!
This is a picture of the plate that we left out for Santa!! Grant was so surprised to see that the cookies were gone!The boys opening the presents!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!