Thursday, October 15, 2009

my climber





If there is one thing that my little boy loves to do it is climb!!! He started out small, just climbing into the bottom drawer of my new cabinets. But then he moved up to bigger feats. Climbing on the couch by himself, chairs, top of the table.... almost anywhere you can name.



The other day changed Grant and realized that what he really needed was a bath. Well bath time is Hunter's favorite time of day but he was already dressed so I didn't want to put him in. While I was dealing with the diaper for two seconds Hunter climbed on in to the tub clothes and all he was very proud of himself.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Funny funny boy! So cute, though! Good luck with your little monkey. =)

Adam and Sarah said...

That little stinker!

Shelly said...

Hi Jen! I was just commenting on your facebook and saw your blog link! I love blogs. Your kids are so darn cute!!!