Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tyler's 25th Birthday

25 years ago my wonderful husband Tyler was born. His parents had to wait several years for him, I say it is because he had to wait for me to come. He was born a month early and had a little bit of a rough start, but he is a fighter and made it. I am so blessed to have him in my life, he is such a hard worker and does so much for me and the boys. Thank you hun.
Today Tyler got to go play with his friends, something he doesn't get to do very much anymore because of work. Then we went out to dinner with his best friend, Graydon and his wife Aimee. After dinner we came home and played a fun game called Ticket to Ride. Then had pie and ice cream. Sorry I meant to take pictures but totally forgot until it was too late.

2 comments:

The Gramber Bies said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Sounds like you had fun :)