Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grant's second birthday

Two years ago today Tyler and I became parents when our little boy Grant was born. Today he turned two. It is crazy how fast those two years went by.
Today was such a good day. We started the day by making muffins for breakfast. Then in the afternoon we went to lunch and then went to a fun place with a bunch of the bounce houses and slides, called Kangaroo Zoo.


After that he had bounced every little bit of energy out of him so he fell asleep on the way home. After he woke up we went out to dinner with Tyler's parents. After a yummy dinner we went home to wait for the rest of the family to come over for cake and ice cream. I made Grant a guitar cake because he is always playing air guitar.


Then he opened up presents. It was like Christmas all over again he got tons of stuff and loves all of it. He kept going to one thing and then something else would catch his eye and he would move on to something else.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Grant! Looks like you had a very fun day!

Tina said...

What a cutie!

Mike and Lisa said...

Wow- good job on the cake! And Happy Birthday to Grant. Now you have a "terrific" 2 year old!

The Gramber Bies said...

What are you talking about you make AWESOME CAKES!!! But I would be more then glad to help you expand your knowledge, I don't know TO Much myself I kinda guess a lot, it looks like Grant had a awesome party!!

The Brewer Family said...

I didn't realize Grant and John Arlie are so close in age! I love the cake! I am hoping to learn how to decorate cakes. It's always been a thing I've wanted to do. You do a really good job!