Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy yet getting nothing done

My poor boy, Grant has been pretty sick this week. He has had double ear infections and a sinus infection. We took him to the doctor last week but he was still acting very sick so today I took him to the doctor again today and the good news is the his ears look great but his throat now looks yucky and she is not sure what it is. So if he is not feeling better on Wednesday then I have to take him in for more test. So it has been a busy week taking care of my sick boy and my well boy but my house has not had much done in it lately. On the bright side Grant seems to love his big boy potty and has even used it a few times!!

1 comment:

The Gramber Bies said...

Good news and bad! Poor little boy, its so sad when they are sick, at least he's using his potty! thats helpful